Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeshadow blending.

I need help with eyeshadow blending. Any advice for the perfect cut crease?

Re: Eyeshadow blending.

In my opinion, the brushes you use are really important to creating a blended look. You want to start with a big fluffy brush and apply your lightest crease colour (aka transition shade) with that. As you apply darker colours, the brush you use should get smaller (but still fluffy). Good quality shadows are also important. If you want to pull off a successful cut crease, you have to invest in a variety of quality brushes and shadows. 

Re: Eyeshadow blending.

Cut creases are definitely one of those, "practice makes perfect" things.  I would say keep it light.  It's easier to add color slowly and blend as you go, than to pick up a lot of pigment and try to blend down afterwards.  You'll also find that some shadows/brushes can make blending easier than others.

Eyeshadow blending.

keep trying!!
Anonymous Insider

RE: Eyeshadow blending.

Try not to apply too much concealer on your lid. It makes blending a bit harder. After you draw your crease and add the color you'd like onto it then try blending with one of the tradition shades you used at the beginning of your look. This should make blending your cut crease easier.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing