Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeshadow Primer

I've found that different eyeshadow primers work better with different eyeshadows. I recently purchased some Dose of Colors Eyedeal Duo shadows, and can't find a primer that works well with them. I've tried Elf Glitter Primer, TF Shadow Insurance, and Urban Decay Primer Potion. The Too Faced works well with the DesixKaty palette shadows, but not the Eyedeal duo shadows. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

I used to use too faced shadow insurance years ago, but t...

I used to use too faced shadow insurance years ago, but then abandoned it because I still experienced creasing. gave up on primers and laid down my foundation over the eye and set it and that worked. watched a few YouTube vids, saw nars primer for the kids and absolutely love it

Re: Eyeshadow Primer

The Laura Mercier eye primers are great and if you have Tarte Shape Tape concealer, it works as a great eye base too. Also make sure you are setting your eye primer with some sort of translucent powder after applying it. It helps tremendously! 🙂

Bare Minerals Prime Time eyeshadow primer. A Dior artist...

Bare Minerals Prime Time eyeshadow primer. A Dior artist gave me a few years ago and I've never found anything that works anywhere near as well.

RE: Eyeshadow Primer

I’ve started buying tinted eyeshadow primers to build a solid color base before I apply anything over it. I love the Ulta store brand tinted primers, personally!
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing