Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeshadow Creams, Liquids, Sticks

I’ve been really into eyeshadow sticks, creams, liquids, etc. Looking for east to apply eyeshadow that I can use on weekdays, or quick layering. I’ve gotten a few different ones that I love, and others I’m not a big fan of. For instance, love IT Cosmetics Superhero No-Tug Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick Super Slate, Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez All of the Above Weightless Eyeshadow Stick Contentment, Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow Amethyst, MERIT Solo Shadow Cream-to-Powder Soft Matte Eyeshadow Studio #.I normally love ILIA but theirILIA Liquid Powder Eye Shadow Tint Dim made my eyelids burn after applying, though I loved the colors. So I’m wondering what are everyone’s favorites? Are there any I should steer clear of? Any I definitely need to try?

Re: Eyeshadow Creams, Liquids, Sticks

Hi @viva - I've really loved the rms beauty Eyelights Cream Eyeshadow as an easy, but SO pretty, simple swipe of colour on the eyelids. Personally, I got the colour Blaze and I have gotten a lot of compliments. You can sheer it out, or make it more opaque so you can get this beautiful metallic look.

I hope this helps! 

Re: Eyeshadow Creams, Liquids, Sticks

Awesome! I think I saw that hourglass has sticks now too. The charlotte and hourglass pot eyeshadows look so pretty.  Have to add those to my list for the rouge savings event!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing