Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeshadow Colors

I have dark brown eyes with olivy tan skin.  What would be the best eyeshadow colors for my dark brown, Chinese eyes?

Re: Eyeshadow Colors

I do professional wedding makeup and always gravitate towards Mauves and pinks for your eye and skin color. It really makes them pop!

Hi @EmmaSue17!

I love to use colors that go with my outfit or accessories.  I just took a 1-on-1 consultation with HUDA's MUA and that was one of the tips he gave me.

Honestly, you can use whatever colors you want!  That's the beauty of makeup and experimenting.  You could look up JeamKin on Instagram for Asian monolid looks.  She has a lot of great eyeshadow looks.

Bronze, gold, brown is kind of a universal color theme that goes for any skin tone.

Thanks for the Instagram recommendation!  I'll definitely check it out!

@EmmaSue17 Brown eyes can use almost every color on the color wheel.  To make your eyes pop you can use green, purple, gold, bronze colors.

Thanks.  What about pinks?  Are there any eyeshadow palletes or liquid eyeshadows that you would recommend?

@EmmaSue17 I wear pinks as well that you can see on my gallery page.  I love Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette 

For palettes that I love 

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette 

Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette 21 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 g 

Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette 

Melt Cosmetics Smoke Sessions Eyeshadow Palette 0.58 oz / 16.47 g 

Melt Cosmetics Twenty-Seven Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors