Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeliner

Male, how do I apply eyeliner to my upper inside eye lids without poking my eyes ? 

Re: Eyeliner

I pull my eyelid straight. Some may cringe at this technique cause it can cause wrinkles, but I’m almost 40, I already have “crow’s feet”… it’s not going to cause more damage than aging would naturally do, and I don’t really care cause it’s the way I’ve always done it and it works.

Well I’m 67 and don’t have crows feet yet ! I will try your technique ! Do you do the entire inner eye lid ?

i had the same issue and i was afraid too then somebody recommended ilashnbrows since then i have no complain they work miracles.

Well thank you sweetie !!!!

dear,you can see online tutorials

Of course honey didn’t think of that !!!!

@packerowner I lift up my eyelid.  I've found SEPHORA COLLECTION 12 Hour Contour Pencil Eyeliner to be very easy to use on the waterline.  Plus, it stays for a long time.

You are right !! I have 6 different shades !! I find it does stay on longer ! The dark colors such as grey and navy and plum cover very well ! Olive and brown doesn’t seem to show so much ! Thank you for the advice !!!!

Hi! I heard about this nifty trick from the YouTube Robert Welsh. Basically you look up and to the left/ right to stretch the lid space, so it’s easier to work with the inner corner. I hope that helps!!!

Thank you I will try that technique !!!!}

@packerowner I'd recommend an angled eyeliner brush, something that looks like this Morphe M217 Bent Liner Eyeliner Brush 

Thank you SO MUCH !! Will get one tomorrow !!!

@packerowner Hello! Have you tried Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner and a brush, or something like that?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing