Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeliner for round protruding eyes ???? HELP

When using liner I don’t know how I can make it look great on my eyes because I have roundish protruding eyes with lots of lid space so I’m confused lol. I would like to make my eyes look longer if that makes sense 😂

RE: Eyeliner for round protruding eyes ???? HELP

Re: RE: Eyeliner for round protruding eyes ???? HELP

Hi @MoonlightSky- sorry for the delay, when you tagged me, the Sephora site kept glitching, and then I had Trouble finding this post! 

My best advice for you is to enhance your eyes most heavily at the outer ‘v’, and to use shadow to create depth at the outer corner of your eye. Examples:65612EEC-A129-4406-8AB5-16A827990ABF.jpeg

14DBFAA9-6CF3-4ED2-96FC-DB2842284E58.jpeg

8B96E0DE-EB16-4823-8A1B-C4134A4CC407.jpeg

Go lightly at the inner ‘v’ and lightly above the pupil, and use color to shadow and elongate the outer edges of your eyes. Does that help?

RE: Re: RE: Eyeliner for round protruding eyes ???? HELP

Yeah it gives me an idea on how to do my eyeshadow thxxx

Re: Eyeliner for round protruding eyes ???? HELP

A wing may help. Would you like to post a photo for us? @MoonlightSky I bet We can give you some ideas. Tag us!💖

Btw, @PenelopeBT is dead-on, lid space is a dream come true for a lot of us, and heaven for MUAs. 😄🤚

Hi @MoonlightSky,

You have round eyes with lots of lid space?! You are every makeup artist's dream. Most women use eyeliner to make their eyes look bigger. I also have big eyes and tend to emphasize that feature with lots of mascara and eyeliner. However, if you want to elongate your eye, you need to apply your eyeliner a little far out. Try doing a cat eye to elongate your eyes. I hope this helps!

Thank you for being a valued Sephora client.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

RE: Re: Eyeliner for round protruding eyes ???? HELP

Thx! I’ll try that 🙂
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos4
  • 14DBFAA9-6CF3-4ED2-96FC-DB2842284E58.jpeg
  • 8B96E0DE-EB16-4823-8A1B-C4134A4CC407.jpeg