Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Eyelashes in need of help

Okay, so I’m in need of some recommendation! My eyelashes, before curling are so uncurled they literally drool over my eyes. To make them look, erm, normal, I must intensely curl them upward and add tiny amounts of mascara. If I add too much they will drool and fall back off. They are blonde at the ends and thin, but long. I don’t know of any mascaras that I can use that won’t over power my sad defenseless eyelashes. Can you think of any??

RE: Eyelashes in need of help

I really like the new nars climax one. I find it helps. My eyelashes are the same.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Eyelashes in need of help

Mine are the same way! Best stuff I’ve found so far is the better than sex mascara. Although the applicator tends to apply a lot of product, I scrape most of it back off into the container and use a light hand. Then once it dries I take an old spoolie and run it through my lashes to help fan them out. The colour deposit is great and it’s the blackest mascara I’ve used! If price is an issue, I got a trial mascara from hard candy. And it applies very little at a time making it buildable! Good luck!

Re: RE: Eyelashes in need of help

Thank you I’ll try it out!!!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing