Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Eyelash Extensions and/or Serum??

Hi!#

I am 17 years old, I wear contacts full time so mascara is not really "ideal" because it often gets in my contacts and irritates my eyes. I love the look of full lashes; I don't know what to do. My eyebrow salon is quite new in town and although my girl is fully trained and amazing at what she does, the salon does extensions fairly cheap at around $35. So, I wouldn't be dropped tons of money on the extensions each month. 

Im conflicted because in the end it would be awesome if my natural lashes could be beautiful and long, since I am going to college next year and would not be able to keep up the extensions probably.

Should I get lash extensions atlas for one cycle to try them? 

And...

If I get extensions for now would I be able to apply the Grande Lash serum with them on?

Or...

Should I just use the serum alone?

Thank you so much!! 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Eyelash Extensions and/or Serum??

id suggest getting individuals put on they last up to 3 weeks and no mascara is needed usually with strips you will still apply mascara before putting the strip on where the individuals need none of it and you can get them classic or as dramatic as you want for your everyday lifestyle

RE: Eyelash Extensions and/or Serum??

Hi Lindsey! Have you ever tried strip lashes? Sephora offers so many types!! I recommend a very natural false lash strip! Since you are a Beauty Insider, your local Sephora store will be able to book you for a service on false lash application for FREE!!!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing