cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|
Anonymous Insider

Eyebrows for Beginner

Does anyone have ANY great tips on eyebrows? I have my products but I am new to doing it myself and I am FAILING! Any help I'll take it! 

RE: Eyebrows for Beginner

Hi there! For beginners I would say start with pencils or powders for brows. Pencils are my fav all around. I can get precise and define as much as I want without looking like just blocks of pigment above my eyes. Benefit precisely my brows are my go to holy grail. I personally use the shade 6 and 5. I also use the abh one that has the precise tip. You might like one with more of a teardrop shape being a beginner but personally do like fine tiny pencils to create those hairlike strokes. I would also suggest to really brush your eyebrow hairs. I brush up, left, right, and repeat before doing my brows. I start slowly putting product in the beginning and brushing at the same time left and right and always up, not down. By brushing and coloring in, you can see the spots where you may have missed. Always build slowly because it’s easier to add than to take away. And to clean up just use a tiny bit of concealer or even foundation on a small brush. If need be, go back after concealer to perfect even more. Best wishes and good luck!

At Sephora, try Benefits brow kit. This is an easy and effective way to help w brows.

Re: Eyebrows for Beginner

Hi, @Anonymous!  I recommend going to Sephora.  Tell the SA who greets you what you want, and ask who the best eyebrow artist is in the store.  This is what I did.  She did one eyebrow telling me what she was doing as she went along.  She then had me do the other eyebrow.  Now I get compliments on my eyebrows--even from Sephora SAs!  Good luck!

Honestly to see it is easier then telling you. If I were you I would get on YouTube and there’s lots of helpful videos.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing