Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Eyebrow suggestions

Does anyone have any suggestions on eyebrow pencils/gel or power they love???

Re: Eyebrow suggestions

@tina020419  My favorite brow pencil is Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil because it has a drier (but not super stiff and waxy) texture than most other brow pencils. That texture works best for the way I fill my brows. And the shade Black Tea is my perfect brow color match. 

My second favorite brow pencil (was my fave until I tried Kimiko) is Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 3.5. It’s a creamier texture, but not as soft as some other pencils I’ve tried. Like the Kimiko pencil, this one is sweat-proof: I’ve worn both during workouts and long runs, and these 2 pencils don’t budge unless I wipe my brows. This Benefit pencil also comes in a mini size with no spoolie. (Full size has a spoolie.) 

EDIT: I forgot to mention another option. If you want to add individual brow hairs to very sparse areas, try a liquid brow pencil. Of the 4 I’ve tried, the winner is MAC Shape + Shade Brow Tint. One end is liquid brow, the other end is powder. I never use the powder end. I do occasionally use the liquid brow end to detail my sparse brow tails. I don’t use it anywhere else on my brows, and I always follow with a brow pencil for overall filling in. Urban Decay also makes one (Urban Decay Brow Blade 2-in-1 Eyebrow Pen + Waterproof Pencil Taupe Trap) but I didn’t like it as much, mostly because there’s not a good shade match for me. Glossier and ColourPop also make one. If you’ve ever used Glossier Boy Brow, their liquid brow pencil seems kinda like that formula in a thinner brush-on format. 

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks SO much!

Thanks SO much!

Re: Eyebrow suggestions

Hi @tina020419,

I like to lightly define and fill in my eyebrows for a natural, everyday look. I do this with the Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 4 which I've used for years and love.

Thanks for your feedback!

Eyebrow suggestions

@tina020419 my holy Grail is Abh brow wiz

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing