Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Eyebrow makeup advice

what are some good eyebrow makeup worth trying?  Im kind of lazy with my makeup routine and want something thats quick and effective. Any tips?

Re: Eyebrow makeup advice

Wow, I do some unconventional things to my eyebrows but I wouldn't have thought of that one, haha. If it works for you then go for it I guess! I can't find a brow product that looks quite right (though I have the Dior brow styler on the way, maybe it's the one) so I usually bleach my eyebrows when I do my hair and then color them back in with powder, otherwise they look too dark and heavy, I look like a caveman! Or if my hair is red/green/pink/whatever I'll find eyeshadow/liner/lipliner to match and color them in with that. 

@misscg lol well thank you. Smiley Wink

I'm only doing it this way until next summer when I have permanent makeup done. I have just come off of Accutane & cannot have any kind of tattoo procedures for at least 6 months. So I'm playing it safe and waiting a full year. I'm a slow healer.

Anastasia products for sure!!! I was using the Brow Pen but recently switched to the Brow Whiz Pencil just to try it.  Both are great, I might like the pencil a little more.  To seal it in i use the Brow Powder Duo over it applied with a  brush

Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos2
  • browgeniuskit.jpg
  • swfupload_5041512000163163057.jpg