Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Eyebrow SOS?

Hey y’all! What is the best kit for filling/defining eyebrows? My eyebrows are a mess and I’ve been trying so many products but have yet to find one I love. I figured I’d ask before spending more money lol. Thank you!

Re: Eyebrow SOS?

@1ProudHappyWife If you can find the right undertone - they lean a little warm - then you might like the Urban Decay Brow Blade. It has a pencil on one end and a very fine-tipped liner on the other, which allows you to create hair-like strokes. I personally find it easy to overdo my brows when I use pomades and the like, but this product leaves my brows looking natural and full(er).

RE: Eyebrow SOS?

I go by Anastasia brow wiz I’ve been using it forever I’m obsessed

RE: Re: Eyebrow SOS?

This is what I ended up getting. This one, the goof proof one, and another one. They all came in a kit

I personally love KVD’s eyeshadow pomade and powder, @1ProudHappyWife. I used to be strictly ABH, but love KVD’s formula better. Her powder actually has shimmer in it. It sounds crazy at first, but it does give your brows dimension. My Holy Grail brow brush is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dual-Ended Firm Angled Eyebrow Brush #12. This will give you the sharpest, finest line to mimic natural brow hairs. The trick is to get it saturated with pomade and squeeze the bristles together to form that sharp edge. It’s the only brush in my collection I never clean. I’ve had so many over the years and can’t live without it! 

LOVE! Thank you so much!

@1ProudHappyWife I use a MAC eyeshadow, ABH brow wiz and clear brow gel to do my brows everyday. You can purchase the ABH brow kit if you haven’t tried it yet.  It’s a good starter kit. 

Thank you so much! I ended up purchasing the Benefit Cosmetics Great Brows kit after watching some video reviews on it. If I hate it, I’ll try your suggestion next. Thank you!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing