Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eye palettes!!!

What’s everyone’s 3 favorite eyeshadow palettes?

Re: Eye palettes!!!

I can't possibly pick three, @FabulousJess212, overall. This was hard!!

But, 3 of the more recent ones I have tried that I love are the:

• Kaleidos—Club Nebula
  • Sydney Grace and Mel Thompson—Tiny Marvels
  • Poppi Cosmetics—Neon Drip

@FabulousJess212 @Hello! I can’t possibly have 3 top eyeshadow palettes but I have top eyeshadow brands so here they go: (1) melt cosmetics; (2) Devinah cosmetics and glamlite (can’t choose); (3) Natasha Denona and pat McGRATH (also can’t choose). 😂  

@faeriegirl -- those are all gorgeous palettes I'd be happy to use every day of my life.

@FabulousJess212  I can't pick just 3, even if I exclude all my customized palettes of singles. So... I'm gonna totally cheat and try to narrow the field a bit with 3 palettes per size category. I'll try to exclude discontinued palettes (aw, no 6-pan MTHRSHPs though some of those are among my all-time faves). 

15+ pan palettes: 

Spoiler
  • PAT McGRATH LABS Mega Mothership: Celestial Divinity Eyeshadow Palette 
  • Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 28 Purple Blue 
  • Natasha Denona Circo Loco Eyeshadow Palette 

Honorable mention: Juvia's Place The Masquerade. 

10-14 pan palettes:

Spoiler

"What, no Decadence?!" 😲 Well see, I had to choose between that and Midnight Sun... and since Midnight Sun's a bit more versatile, she won. But I do hardcore love Decadence, which should tell you how much I love the 3 palettes that made this list. 

Honorable mentions: Uoma Beauty Black Magic Carnival Color Palette; Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 10 Coy ; Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 02 Boheme ; Pat McGrath Mothership III Subversive; and of course, Pat McGrath Mothership IV Decadence. 

9 pan palettes: 

Spoiler

Honorable mention: Uoma Black Magic C2A Mini, Good Morning Zamunda. 

Mini (5-8 pan) palettes: 

Spoiler
  • Natasha Denona Mini Gold Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz 
  • Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 , number 5 (sold out at Sephora so I can't tag it) 
  • Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0.42 oz / 12.01 g 

Honorable mentions: Viseart Petit Pro 5 Soleil, which might not be available anymore; several Viseart Theory Eyeshadow Palette versions; PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Eye Ecstasy: Eyeshadow Palette Subversive ; Melt Cosmetics Radioactive Pressed Pigment Palette 0.66 oz/ 18.80 g which is a size I know some don't consider "mini," but I do. 

Quads: 

Spoiler

Honorable mention: the original discontinued Charlotte Tilbury The Rebel (not the re-released khaki green version). I haven't played enough with #TOM FORD Extreme Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette 01 Badass to call it a favorite, but I do like it. (It's the only Tom Ford quad I own.) 

Clearly I have some favorite eyeshadow brands and love colorful palettes. 😂 

@WinglessOne -- not gonna lie, those Viseart colorful palettes call to me. I follow a YTer called Elle S. that frequently uses the second one in some awesome looks. The ND #5 palette is basically my perfect palette from her, I missed it though.

Hm...for me...

Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette 

Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.038 oz/ 1.1 g 

And then the ColourPop Wild Nothing Eyeshadow Pallet (from Ulta)

@FullCoverageBB -- ND Glam is kinda the must have of that brand, isn't it? Those incredible silvery cool tones... love that Naked Cherry too. Interested to see you do some looks with Wild Nothing-- it is pretty. 

@heavyhedon, my favorite shade from the WN pallet is actually "seashells". It is a lot prettier than I expected, and less green. 

@FullCoverageBB --That's the shade in that palette that always catches me when I'm browsing...

Do you own the pallet? If not, I highly recommend it. I feel that shade (Shells) in particular would look gorgeous on you. @heavyhedon 

@FullCoverageBB -- I don't (yet). It's one of several CP palettes I keep putting on, then taking off, my wishlist. Only because I have so many neutrals. But then I've never been unhappy with any CP palette either. Back on to the wishlist it goes! It's really one of those palettes you can use all the time, too, I am sure. Thanks for the recommendation!

@FabulousJess212 -- you're just putting out the big questions this weekend, aren't you? Love it. 

Last year I would have put TooFaced White Chocolate Chip Mini as my #1, but I have come to rely on the versatility & stunning shades of Dominique Cosmetics' Berries & Cream as my number one. If I want a colorful look, it's in there; if I want a smoky neutral eye, it's in there. One & done? In there. great formula, big pans, super pigmentation. 

For similar reasons, the DC Latte 2 palette is my next fave-- I just love the palettes from this brand, and I have most of them now.

The third is a straight-up tie between The Child from Colourpop, and The Doucce from Juvia's Place. 

These are subject to change!

@FabulousJess212 @It’s so hard to pick just three

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette 18 x 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g 

Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette 

PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette 

PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette - Bronze Seduction 

@SportyGirly125 -- Sweet Peach can really do anything, can't it? 

@heavyhedon it’s a great all around palette 

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 41 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing