Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eye palette for fall season?

Fall has come and I'm looking into getting a palette with warm, autumn kinds of colours. I'm debating between tarte Tartelette™ Toasted Eyeshadow Paletteand HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette (Colour: Topaz) 

Anyone have any suggestions which one I should choose? Or another kind?

I've got olive skin with brown eyes if that makes a difference 

RE: Eye palette for fall season?

It’s not a complete warm-toned neutral palette but Strobe Cosmetics Divinity palette screams fall-inspired colors to me. It has a nice mix of neutral and color.

Tartlette toasted palette is literally everything 😍 10/10 recommend

Modern renaissance is great for fall with the warm toned reds and browns that remind me of autumn and fuzzy sweaters. Absolutely love the pallet.

How does the topaz pallette perform?

Re: Eye palette for fall season?

Ended up getting the Huda Beauty Topaz palette! Thanks for the advice everyone! 

nice eyebrow sweet

@shanspirational wrote:

Ended up getting the Huda Beauty Topaz palette! Thanks for the advice everyone! 

Anonymous Insider

@shanspirational i love the huda one. Also think you would like the soft glam pallet from Anastasia

Hi @shanspirational,

I completely agree with @Anonymous the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam is my go-to palette. You can truly create the most beautiful everyday look and than a dramatic night time look. This would be a great fall palette!

Warmest regards,

Helen

Both are beautiful, I also love the CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Luxury Eyeshadow Palettein Dolce Vita!

@shanspirational the Huda Obsessions palettes have such a great formula, I would be inclined to chose that one! ☺️

@shanspirational I love Morphe 35O Palette, Makeup Geek Pumpkin Spice Palette, Melt 27 Palette, and Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette.  All have warm tones in them.

Anonymous Insider

Topez ☺️
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing