Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eye cream

What is the best eye cream for crows feet and wrinkles. I’m 37 and I want them gone lol!

Re: Eye cream

@heidz1234  If you really want to "erase" crow's feet, the fastest-acting solution is probably Botox. It's not a permanent solution, so you'd have to keep getting injections. There are other things you can try that may be effective for you, just much slower to show results. I know you asked specifically for eye cream, but you should consider serums as well. 

Retinol - if you've never used a retinoid before, a low strength product is good to start with. 

Spoiler
You could use First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate around your eyes (and your whole face, if you want); that's a very gentle product. FAB also makes a retinol eye cream ( First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid ) but I've never tried it before.

Also consider Paula's Choice CLINICAL Ceramide-Enriched Firming Eye Cream, which contains 0.01% retinol, or maybe even Paula's Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum which has 0.1% retinol—though it might not be a good choice for a starter product, depending on how well your skin tolerates retinoids.

Or, try Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum . I don't know the % of retinol (and DDG won't state it) but I assume it's low-dose. I used this regularly for at least a year, though not for lines: it gradually removed all my undereye darkness caused by sun damage. 

When using any retinoid, start just one night (or morning) a week for a few weeks, then gradually build up frequency of use. 

Argireline (acetyl hexapeptide-3 or acetyl hexapeptide-8) - this is said to have effects very similar to Botox. You could try The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% Serum for Facial Wrinkles 1 oz/ 30 mL around your eyes. I know a few folks who use that serum and swear by it. 

Ask a dermatologist - if you want a personalized recommendation, a derm is your best bet. They can diagnose skin issues and prescribe or recommend treatments, including in-office procedures if you opt to go that route. 

Re: Eye cream

I have a couple products I use @heidz1234 NuFACE FIX® Serum 0.5 oz / 15 mL during the day with SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff then at night I use Glow Recipe Avocado Fine Line Eye Cream with Retinol 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing