Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eye cream

I would love to know everyone’s opinions on what the best eye cream is !

Re: Eye cream

@linzo3737 Tatcha Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream 

Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

@linzo3737  Depends on your skin type and what you want an eye cream to do. 

My undereyes are very dry, kinda crepey, and textured, plus I have sunken tear troughs causing darkness. (I also have very noticeable lines/wrinkles, but I’m not that bothered by their appearance.) So anything I use under my eyes must firm up that skin a bit, hydrate, moisturizer, and deliver a good dose of antioxidants to help protect that skin and boost radiance. I use an eye serum (DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum) for firming and antioxidants. It also removed all the darkness I once had that was caused by sun damage, and it’s had a softening effect on my lines which is kind of a bonus. My eye cream is my full face moisturizer, Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 mL. Sometimes I layer it with a facial oil: either e.l.f. Nourishing Facial Oil or Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

RE: Re: Eye cream

My concern is mainly fine lines and wrinkles!

@linzo3737 

My go to eye product is DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum. Works incredibly well for me! 

I second this recommendation. I use the Dr. Dennis Gross Eye Serum. Retinol is basically the best ingredient to use for anti aging, so this serum is a must have for fine lines and wrinkles. <333

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing