Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eye cream suggestions

I’m in my mid 30s. Skin type is combination. I’m looking for an eye cream that targets against wrinkles and dryness. I’ve tried the ole henrikson one, and I want to check out what u guys recommend! 

Re: Eye cream suggestions

@toxie Although it doesn't necessarily have anti-aging properties, the BELIF - Moisturizing Eye Bombislovely and very hydrating!

I have super sensitive skin and DE was the first product line that I found I could tolerate other than Eucerin Baby Cream.  That said, when I was in Sephora a few months ago an associate/friend pointed out the Biossane's Squalane and Peptid Eye Serum.  I find it to be non-irritating and hydrating.  Definitely worth a try! 

@toxie I've tried quite a few eye creams, but for moisture, the best I've found for my skin is Farmacy Dew It All Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL. It's super hydrating, but it doesn't clog my pores at all. And, I think the price is fair.

As for fine lines/wrinkles, I've been using DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum

@toxie KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Eye Oil .34 oz / 10 mL. I’m telling you...it’s absolutely AMAZING. I also use Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlightovertop but nothing beats Kora. 

Hi @toxie,

I suggest the Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mLand the CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Eye Rescue Cream. I have found both to be highly effective and wears great under makeup or by itself. I hope this helps! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Drunk elephant is definitely one of the ones that I want to try out! 

@toxie I love Tatcha Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream.  I am 35 and this is the best eye cream that worked for me.  You can buy a trial size on the Tatcha website if you wanted to test it out.  I have dry/combo skin.  Another good eye cream would be Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado.

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ll check those out! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing