cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Eye bags

I have under eye bags at 29 yrs? How should I deal with it? Is there any cream to get rid of eye bags?

Re: Eye bags

@Anonymous I've had them since I was 15 so... yeah... getting enough sleep, keeping well hydrated (you might be one of those people that need to drink more than the recommended amount), etc. will help. You might also try Wing Man from Hum Nutrition. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Eye bags

I’m actually sleeping a lot. I don’t know why I have bags. I’m looking aged cos of that. Anyway I will try the product which u said. Thanks dear.

Re: RE: Re: Eye bags

Wing Man is awesome! Feel free to reach out via Instagram if you need any help! xo 

Re: Eye bags

The doctor gart needles no more de-puffing eye cream will give you results in minutes and with overtime use, will get rid of the puffiess. it uses a dehydrating base to de hydrate the undereye getting rid of the excess water underneath the eye area (bags) DR. BRANDT SKINCARE - needles no more® NO MORE BAGGAGE™ eye de-puffing gel

@glamgarl8 wrote:
I have under eye bags at 29 yrs? How should I deal with it? Is there any cream to get rid of eye bags?

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing