cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eye Shadow Primer Suggestion

Hi BIC!

I purchased 2 ND palettes in the past couple months and I love both of them (camel & mini nude), but i'm noticing the color doesn't stay as vibrant as I'd like. I currently use the Smashbox 25h e/s primer (the one in the squeeze tube) but i'm not sure if it's the primer issue or the eyeshadows are just like that?

I'm not a fan of Too Faced or Benefit eye primers and have used UDPP in the past (maybe i should go back to that one?)

Do you think it's the primer i'm using or are the ND shadows like that?

NATASHA DENONA - Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette SMASHBOX - 24 Hour  Photo Finish Shadow PrimerNATASHA DENONA - Camel Eyeshadow Palette

Re: Eye Shadow Primer Suggestion

@mmmiu I just used the NATASHA DENONA - Camel Eyeshadow Palette and for my eye primer I used MAC Prep and Prime 24 Hour Eye Base and haven't had issues

@mmmiu I also really like the NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original. I use it for my everyday looks and it works well, things blend well over it, including my Natasha Denona shadows. I also like the Fenty primer BUT do find it a bit tacky, so use it when I am doing a more shimmery look where I am more likely to press colour in than blend it out.

@mmmiu my go-to shadow primer is Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original. I use this every time I use my NATASHA DENONA - Camel Eyeshadow PaletteaNd I’m not having any issues with the shadows fading. I know you mentioned you used it in the past so maybe give it another shot?

I think I might have to haha, good thing is, i only have about 1/4 tube left...so more shopping soon!!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing