cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
Anonymous Insider

Eye Cream Recommendations

Hi,

I am in need of an eye cream that actually does what it says. I have the usual under eye bags and dark circles. I know that I may have to get two; one for dark circles and the bags.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thank You

Re: Eye Cream Recommendations

I currently use Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Moisturizer & Primer with Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid 1.7 oz/...  and just ordered a sample of their eye cream. I think it helps plump the area and then I put the BECCA Cosmetics Under Eye Brightening Corrector Light to Medium on top. I have very dark under eyes with creases and this has made a significant difference!

@Anonymous   I'm always on the look out for the perfect eye cream; it gets exhausting.  To be honest, I've read that it's not possible to get rid of dark circles; I've never found the cure for those. 

I do have the following:

Omorovicza Reviving Eye Cream- I can say that this helps with my puffiness; it must be the arnica in it.  This works well with concealers, etc.

#Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel- This is a nice, light moisturizer that helps smooth the area and prepares it for makeup.  I was accidentally using this on my face, and my skin looked great, so it must do something well.

The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL- I ordered this recently but haven't tried it.  It contains caffeine which is supposed to reduce puffiness.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you for responding! I will look into the ones you recommended.

@Anonymous LANEIGE Eye Sleeping Mask Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

@SportyGirly125 Great recommendations. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! Origins I’ve heard good things about it.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing