Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Everyday Eyeshadow/Palette Medium Skin Tone

Hello! I'm just realizing that everyday makeup is nothing without an everyday eye. I'm on those ~great~ video calls all the day so I have to keep it somewhat toned down for work attire. I'm just having a really big problem finding something that makes a difference with my skin tone. Everything I search for aimed at my medium tone is unfortunately too colorful. If anyone can point me in the direction of everyday nude that would be great! Thank you all so much ❤️

Re: Everyday Eyeshadow/Palette Medium Skin Tone

I also agree with Soft Glam! Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette is also beautiful and versatile!

I feel like Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam or Modern Renaissance are amazing everyday palettes. I have both and used them everyday they were also my travel palettes I didn’t need to take any other palettes palettes with me for my eyes. Also too faced comes out with amazing versatile holiday palettes - I’ve been using the extra spicy gingerbread palette for a bit and I love it!

I'm a huge fan of the Tartlette In Bloom palette if you haven't tried, its the only palette I've hit pan on, and it's my day to day go to. Its a perfect neutral palette, and the Toasted palette is a bit warmer if you want something with a bit more 'oomph' 

Have you looked at the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette or the Artist Couture Supreme Nudes Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.05oz/1.4g?  @whistlingplant obviously I don't know exactly what your skintone is like or what you consider "everyday makeup" but these are reasonably neutral palettes.

❤️Thank you so much! I JUST found the soft glam searching though community favorites. I'd like to try it and thank you for suggesting it 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing