Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Evening eyes

Would look best if i learned to apply lashes. Anyone have suggestions on best lashes to use for a lash newbie #ABH

Re: Evening eyes

@AllieMartinez Start easy and go with a lighter band. I would suggest individual lashes or Ardell 110 which are natural.  After you can do the easy ones then you can do the thicker bands or more whispier/dramatic lashes. It may help to use tweezers or a lash applicator. 

Also wait 30 seconds for the lash glue to get tacky before applying the lash to the lash line. 

RE: Re: Evening eyes

Thank you ☺️ I will purchase and try this

no joke, grab some Ardell or Kiss lashes from the drugstore. They're what I learned on and they're usually in multipacks so you can get a few at once. They're also less expensive and are easier to place when you're just learning. I still use them from time to time, they're comfy and stay in place. 

Thank you 😊 I am going to try all of these recommendations. I feel my eyes need that boom with lashes
Anonymous Insider

I struggled with this for so long. I found they were easier to put on if i first wrapped them around a brush to give them a rounder shape then applied the glue. I put the lashes on my eyes a few seconds before the glue was tacky so i had more time to move them. Hope this helps ❤️

Yes it does. Thank you. Do u apply before or after eyeshadow?

Re: RE: Re: Evening eyes

@AllieMartinez you would apply them after eyeshadow. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing