Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

EYEBROWS

I dont think I really ever paid attention to how important it is to shape and define ones eyebrows.... I didnt even know what a difference it makes until at a Sephora counter one of the girls there asked if I wanted her to show me how to shape and fill my eyebrows...!! WOW!!! My eyebrows are so jacked up its not even funny!!!! But with a little Brow-Zings I can make them look great Smiley Happy

Even if i dont do a full face makeup I ALWAYS, ALWAYS make sure my brows are done....

Before........Look ma no brows.....

After....VAVAVOOM

XOXO DOLLS

Re: EYEBROWS

get your brows tinted by a skilled esthetician. If they are sparse fill with color but if they are just light, tinting blonde brows to light brown will do the trick.

They look great.......After they we're done, having your eyebrows looking great is very important they frame your whole face.

lol...yes after but before yikes!!!! Smiley Happy

Its amazing how brows can really change up an entire face! I actually also discovered it this year-- I love the benefit browzings, but I find that the anastasia brow-wiz is way more convenient

Highlighted

I know... it took a lot to post my pic without makeup but thats the only way to show what a difference it makes to have groomed brows... mine are crazy all over the place :/ but with a little help Smiley Happy tadaaa... im gonna have to look into the anastasia brow wiz i use the clear brow gel but that's it over brow- zings..

And btw, your very pretty Smiley Happy

awww thank you!! ♥♡♥

I agree!  When they say your eye brows frame your face, they mean it Smiley Happy  You are gorgeous!

thanks doll!

Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 35 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos2
  • New Image2.PNG
  • New Image3.JPG