Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

EYE SAVER

With all the beautiful eye make up designs i see, i am just wondering how are you protecting and caring for your eye area?  What products do you skin prep with? 

I  am having great results with some of my favorites:

stay healthy and stay safe!

Re: EYE SAVER

@SherandaPRO  My favorites are DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum, Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL, and CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Eye Rescue Cream

RE: EYE SAVER

@SheranaPRO I have been using Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream. I use this morning and night and have been since last summer. Helps keep my eyes moisturized and less puffy! I’ve also tried Tatcha Silk Peony Melted Eye Cream as well!

I'm still on the search for the perfect eye cream, @SherandaPRO, but I'm working through an extensive stash right now.

I do love the Skyn Iceland eye patches, especially why traveling. And I've just been getting into eye retinols. I'm using the Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 2x a week and following it with the LANEIGE - Eye Sleeping Mask following. This is the first one I've tried but I love how nourishing the Murad product and I feel that its slowly improving my lines and overall look of my eyes. 

@SpaceLlama that is a good line also! i have the face oils!  Thanks for sharing, it is so important to take care of our skin at all times.

Best to you! Stay safe

I've been using the Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mLwhich was a gratis from Sephora. It's the first eye cream that I've actually seen results from and that I've actually used everyday. It just hydrates and preps my eyes perfectly for concealer or gives me a nice glow on makeup free days. I accidentally broke part of the lid, so I've been using the Biossance Squalane + Peptide Brightening & De-Puffing Eye Gel 0.5 oz / 15 mL since I've been at my parents house and it's also wonderful. The gel feels lightweight, but also moisturizing 🙂 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing