Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes
Highlighted

EEEEE!!!!! I hit pan on an eyeshadow!!!!!

I was getting ready for work and was SO EXCITED when I saw a little glimmer of pan when I dipped my brush!!!!  I don't think this has ever happened to me before!  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

It's my Laura Mercier Artist Palette that I bought last December and I guess Cameo must be one of my favorite shades in there!

I just had to come on here and share with all my BBFFs cause only you lovelies would understand the excitement!!

Re: EEEEE!!!!! I hit pan on an eyeshadow!!!!!

Congratz!! I love hitting pan on anything even if its just a powder foundation because it means I must love my products and I'm getting my moneys worth

yay! Must feel so good Smiley Happy (when I first saw the picture from the main board I thought it was the LM palette from this year and I was like "woah that way FAST!", but then I saw the colors and realized it wasn't )

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooohooo!!!!!!!!! I love when that happens!!!! I just hit pan on a bronzer I was doing to happy dance getting ready for work for 3 days after. It just makes you feel so good!!!!

Omg congrats! It feels so accomplishing to hit pan Smiley Tongue Cameo is so gorgeous too Smiley Happy

Wow that's awesome!! I have yet to hit pan on a shadow Smiley Sad Really close to hitting pan on UD Cherry and Grifter from the Skull Palette I've had for probably 4 years Smiley Very Happy

Come think of it, it only happened

to me once or twice before. Cherish the moment.Smiley Happy

#winning

There's something so cool about hitting pan. Realizing it's something you love and you truly spent your money in the right place. It's only happened to me once. And I happily repurchased the single shadow right away!

BTW, Cameo looks like a beautiful color! Smiley Happy

I usually don't hit pan on eye shadows...that's because I have a LOT of eye shadows and the love is distributed fairly evenly.  

I also toss eyeshadow after 12-18 months for hygiene reasons.  I had a bad eye infection once and while I wasn't entirely sure what caused it, since then I'm very diligent about the products I put around the eye area.

Yes!  that is so right!  hitting pan means I'm definitely getting my money's worth, and validates the purchase decision!  wooo!

So I'm the only weirdo that finishes her eyeshadows? I feel like I get various refills of colors from MAC pan shadows at least once a year. Maybe it'll change now that I've discovered Sephora and with my recent purchase of 7 palettes, lol.

Yay! I have never hit pan, but I have used the new Laura mercier palette twice in a row so that's a good sign. 

Oh definitely a good sign.  I never used a palette regularly on a day to day basis until I got the LM Artist Palette!  It truly has all I need for a complete eye look and unlike other palettes I never find myself needing to supplement with other shadows.  The dark matte colors are particularly good to use as liners, sometimes they're not pigmented enough or don't apply smoothly enough, but these definitely do!

Congrats!!! I remember that feeling!!! I hit pan on Smog in the original Naked palette and was super excited!!! And now my crazy OCD self wishes I didn't because the palette looks off because I hit pan on one eyeshadow and it doesn't match the other ones... LOL.

I seriously get that. Smiley Very Happy

ive yet to hit pan on an e/s. Im only finished with my UD abc gum, thats near the rim but thats a base color, and i hit pan on WOS. but as for an actual color, nothing yet lol

Yay! So that means now it's ok to pick up a new palette, right? like KVD saint? =P

I haven't hit pan on any shadows yet, lol, but there is a significant dent in a couple of them so next yr......

Congrats!  I love that feeling!

That is impressive!!!!

All I can say is "keep up the good work!"

LOL thanks!  I'll try my best! Smiley Very Happy

Whoa.....what's that like?  Smiley Very Happy 

Congrats!!

I don't think I've ever hit pan on an eyeshadow. CONGRATS! 

how do you like the shade below cameo? looks like you will hit pan soon on sunlit soon Smiley Sad   looks like i missed a great palette - what an achievement

37 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 20131114_101751.jpg