Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Dows anyone know what this bump in the inner corner of my eye is?

72EB8301-8584-473C-9FD4-B40127F17FD2.jpeg

Re: Dows anyone know what this bump in the inner corner of my eye is?

@anastaasiiaa I am not a doctor but that looks an awful lot like milia. I had one a few months back and read that retinol helps get rid of them. I started making sure I put retinol on mine every time I used it and within about 2-3 weeks, it was gone. If you aren’t going to seek professional help, I would try out retinol and see if it helps.

I am also not a doctor, but I agree with @anastaasiiaa with milia. They are harmless, though kind of annoying. You can have it extracted by a dermatologist though I find over time (and sometimes a long time) they resolve on their own. Resist the urge to puncture, pick or rip the skin as that area is so delicate and may scar or introduce a dangerous infection. I have one of these lil guys right now.

I am not a physician and you should probably seek medical advice from a dermatologist/your PCP if this worsens or irritates you in any way.

This is likely milia. Don't try to pop it. Milia is a keratin build-up. I've gotten it in the past by trying new products that were too heavy/inappropriate for the delicate skin around the eye.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 72EB8301-8584-473C-9FD4-B40127F17FD2.jpeg
testing