cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Do you use cover up everyday?

Do you use cover up daily? what is your daily makeup routine?

Re: Do you use cover up everyday?

Generally- yes but only a light coverage bb cream... for more "serious events" I use a dewy finish foundation. 

RE: Do you use cover up everyday?

Yes, I def use a lighter coverage like a bb cream or a tint during the wk. On the wkends a more full coverage.

Yes, sometimes I skip foundation and just dot the concealer on the areas that need it, blend it out (which makes a very thin veil of coverage across my face), and put powder over the top of it. This technique is ideal for hotter weather and daytime activities, since it looks a lot more natural, but your blemishes are not as prominent.

Assume you are ref to concealer?

yes !!!

i use Nars creamy concealer in vanilla ( I don't wear makeup everyday,I've never had skin probs ever) I begin my routine w my Becca firstlight priming filter...apply w my beauty blender.

Then I'll either use my Dior Airflash spray Foundation ( just spray on beauty blender)

or I'll use another FAVE instead of that foundation if I WANT EXTRA GLOW Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector ( in Opal) I'm fair / blonde lady)contour with Antastia Beverly Hills 

contour Kit over my cheekbones,nose bit of forehead,then apply my Bobbi Brown blush in Nectar swish over apples over cheeks as yrs ago I was professionally taught.

then is fun...highlighter& bronzer!!!! I use Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed prismatic

AMETHYST) Dior, ( Diorskin Luminizer shade 003 its gorge gold!!!) finally Marc J if I want these Cocunut Dew Drops ,Tarte skin twinkle volume -2.

ok

eyes are the window to the soul.....soooo.

i use urban decay eye primer on my lids before any products.

then I dig into usually as I just bought it & it's fab the new Marc J eyeshadow palette....

& colours btw my Morphe 35F & Too Faced Natural Love Palettte.

i cannot say what I wear as I change it up @ but I can say which mascara & eye brow pencil

eyeliners.....

mascaras Chanel...green.Dior one you need to squeeze to get product out ( sorry)

eyeliners ( Dior Waterproof eyeliner pencil ( noir) or Estée edit the edgiest kohl 04)

A fave Anastasia Bev Hills metallic lusterliner crayon pour les yeux) gold pencil!!

another fave easy to use if you've small hands,( me) Marc Jacobs ) full set of coloured pencil //liners they're gorge simple to use!!! Oh & if you want to ROCK IT tarte tartiest pro glitter eye liner LOVE LOVE THIS LIQUID LINER SO EASY TO APPLY BOMB!!!

oh,eyebrows.....which mine are nasty think...Cara D......

i use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer ( in blonde)

ps,I use NO FALSE EYELASHES, HAVE NO FALSE NAILS.

NO HAIR EXTENSIONS.

lippys are usually all BECCA

1- TOO FACED lip injection

or Touch in Sol Metallist liquid foil lipstick duo ( bomb, rated A+)  so gorge!!!!

I repeat,I've great skin due to my ancestory & my rules I set for myself.

plus using good products always.

you have to have to have a great canvas before creating a beautiful painting.

🤗🙂😇

Also what you do when you are young will show as you age,

there is truth & wisdom 

in maturity

dont rush to look older.

with each birthday you will be chronologically older,

anyway.

be free,

but

use your mind.

none of us look like insta models online.

its society that's wrong.

i don't think it's ever going to change.

fin.

alyrush wrote:

alyrush wrote:

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing