Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Dark circles

Has anyone actually found anything that improves dark circles? I’ve tried at least ten different creams, oils etc and nothing has really helped. Also what concealers/color correction do you like and use for them?

RE: Dark circles

My absolute favorite eye cream is the Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm. Helps absolutely everything in my eye area. For color correction, Benefit Boing Brightening Concealer is my Holy Grail!!

Re: Dark circles

For me getting more sleep really helps!

Some people have dark circles even if they get enough sleep. You can try a hyaluronic acid eye cream.

If nothing works because your dark circles are hereditary, you just need to use an orange, red, or pink (depending on what works for your skin shade) color corrector under your concealer.

Re: Dark circles

Bosia  enlivening ag eye cream has helped me.  In the past I used the Dior hydra youth eye cream with good results, but it was a bit too heavy for me to use under makeup and was not religious with it, which led to mixed results. 

I have very pale, almost translucent under eye skin which can get grayish purple when not cared for.  it takes a while to see the change, but the boscia twice a day is giving good results fairly quickly.  

To conceal I use the Armani master corrector under foundation and master touch concealer over foundation to brighten further.  Sometimes I only need one or the other, but they work together well and do not crease when properly blended and no used too heavily.

Just got and love love love the Becca eye brightening color corrector. Highly recommended! 👍

Does it settle in to fine lines? I have such a hard time with that. I even use the Laura setting powder and still have really bad fine lines

Yeah unfortunately I use this combo now and omg no lines..I have horrible makeup lines

And this game changer! Holy freak

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos5
testing