Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Cut crease in or out ?!

Are you guys still incorporating cut creases in your looks ? I feel like my technique for eyeshadow is becoming dated 😂 i browse for new methods all the time because i feel like i use the same color combos and now I’m realizing I’m seeing more and more neutral blended looks . Are cut creases a thing of the past or do you still love them ?

Re: Cut crease in or out ?!

Since I have hooded eyes cut crease for me Isn't a fad it's more like life without doing a cut crease you'll never be able to really see any of my lid work lol so I would say it depends on your eye shape

Yup, if anything since I’ve been wfh my eye makeup has gotten way more editorial. It’s how I keep sane. If they tell us to come back in the office I’m going to feel weird toning down my makeup 😂

@ohsosamm - I'm still working from home, so I haven't had to wear makeup for over a year.  When I did, I wore styles and colors that *I* liked!  If you like a cut crease and certain colors, then go for it!  It's your face!  Wear what you like and not what some person you don't know dictates.  💖💖💖

@ohsosamm @Cut creases are still in but I haven’t attempted it on myself. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing