Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Cool toned, natural eyeshadow palette

do you guys have any suggestions for a cool toned eyeshadow palette that still has very neutral shades that are very wearable?

Re: Cool toned, natural eyeshadow palette

A really versatile pallet would be the shade and light pallet by Kat von D its got cools warms and neutrals. You can't go wrong.

I use the Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Palette just abou...

I use the Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Palette just about every day. It has 20 neutral buildable shades,so it's really easy to build a natiral look into something more dramatic of you wanted. It's really versatile,and pretty cheap,too (about $20,I think).As you can see,it has been well loved.

The Sephora PRO Cool Palette is quite good. The Viseart cool mattes and the neutral mattes would work well for your needs as well. I haven't used the Tarte Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette, but I've heard good things and the color selection appears to be on the cooler side.

I am in love with UD Naked 3 and Too Faced Natural Love....

I am in love with UD Naked 3 and Too Faced Natural Love. You can do day and night looks with both. I use them almost every day.

RE: Cool toned, natural eyeshadow palette

Definitely the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay! Very affordable too.

Re: RE: Cool toned, natural eyeshadow palette

I agree with @beautyrx1 about this palette as well. It leans cool and is pretty affordable. However it is loaded with shimmer (if that's something you're concerned about) and there are issues with fallout from several of the shades. Nice colors though!

@Tillyzbeauty I bet a lot of people would rec UD Naked palettes, which I would agree with.  I do think it's worth mentioning the Too Faced Natural Eye palette, though. Good luck!

Hi @Tillyzbeauty

My my suggestion is for the Viseart Cool Mattes palette. It's one of my favourites that I'm regularly able to use with the variety of shades included 🙂 

http://www.sephora.com/viseart-eyeshadow-palette-P391306?skuId=1716554&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap3913...

Viseart Cool Mattes palette @Tillyzbeauty! Great colors. Definitely cool toned. Great quality and very blendable. No fallout. It's pretty perfect for what you're looking for!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos2
testing