Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Concealer Recommendations

Hey everyone! I'm just curious about what concealers you guys would recommend. 

Personally, I've used the Nars concealer, Urban Decay Naked Skin, Makeup Forever Ultra HD Cover, and Kat Von D Lock-It Creme Concealer (currently). I really like the Kat Von D one because it really covers my dark circles and I love the Urban Decay one because it's very light in texture, but great coverage as well. 

Tags:

Re: Concealer Recommendations

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer!!!!!! I'm starting to really become a fan of the Nars pot concealer, and the Fenty Match Stix has been working well for me too.

Anonymous Insider

It Cosmetic's bye bye under eye is by far my favorite

It Cosmetic's bye bye under eye is by far my favorite

honestly and this isn't all hyped up like shape tape but...

honestly and this isn't all hyped up like shape tape but if you're someone who needs matte full coverage that will last literally all day and has a lot of pigmented product for the price and will last forevwr my holy grail is anastasia Beverly hills concealer pot. its a dream. and I just purchased nars soft matte concealer which is a softer more matte version but almost just as good as abh. I have cystic acne and enlarged pores and crazy redness along with super oily skin and I never have to touch up with these.

RE: honestly and this isn't all hyped up like shape tape but...

I agree with buzzybee25! I use abh pot concealer and I’m in love! I also use the nars matte concealer for more of an everyday use 😊

RE: Concealer Recommendations

Good grief the Shape Tape is the bomb! If you haven't tried it run to get some! I have a regimen that works amazing. I put the First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy in fair/medium on first. Seems to lessen the look of the dark circles. Then I use the Shape tape and powder it down with the Laura Mercier secret brightening powder. I live in Houston where the humidity is huge and this works! My eyes look bright and it holds up all day. Good luck!

I've also heard so many good reviews on shape tape. But it's still not available in Canada yet🙁

Tarte shape tape! Worth the price

I personally like the Tarte Concealer

I agree. The Tarte Shape Tape is amazing!
Anonymous Insider

I've heard Tarte Shape tape is the best.

Re: Concealer Recommendations

MAC concealer

linhxo wrote:

Hey everyone! I'm just curious about what concealers you guys would recommend. 

Personally, I've used the Nars concealer, Urban Decay Naked Skin, Makeup Forever Ultra HD Cover, and Kat Von D Lock-It Creme Concealer (currently). I really like the Kat Von D one because it really covers my dark circles and I love the Urban Decay one because it's very light in texture, but great coverage as well. 

is literally the best thing ever 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing