Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes
|

Colourpop Colored Mascara

Girl screaming here! I looked around and saw no thread on this, so thought I would start one. This kinda goes around colored mascara in GENERAL! Finding a good colored mascara is difficult. It's either lacking pigment, or just BLEGH! A few days ago, though I got these mascara's from CP and WOW. I swatched Left On Red for you guy's.

IMG_7010.JPG

Will you be trying it out? 

Re: Colourpop Colored Mascara

Wow! That looks great @lilleexoxo!

Colourpop Colored Mascara

That red looks AMAZING on you! I personally love Colourpop and I have to fight with myself constantly to not spend all of my money on their lippies and eyeshadow. But I don't know if I could pull off colored mascara like this - even though I love it, especially this red. I was just on their site and saw they have colored mascara and lip bundles for Valentine's Day, and I was so tempted to buy one! I might just have to now that I've seen this😂

That color is amazing on you, @lilleexoxo

Thank you @Titian06  Smiley Happy))

That looks just fabulous. @lilleexoxo  Very pretty. Seriously thinking about trying this. Thanks for the look. 

@femman I wear glasses, and found the blue and purple to be the best suited for a pop Smiley Wink! The price doesn't hurt to binge, hehe! 

It looks great on you, @lilleexoxo!

RE: Colourpop Colored Mascara

Looks amazing! Definitely want to try this.

Re: RE: Colourpop Colored Mascara

My favorite's are the red and blue Smiley Happy!!!

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_7010.JPG