cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Colour Pop in Canada?

Hey all, 

I reallyyyy want to get into wearing eyeshadow, but what with the Black Friday deals and all that, I haven't been able to choose a pallet without thinking that I'm "impulse buying" 🙄  Helpppp! 

I'm looking for something on the axis of affordable/blendable, and while I'm drawn to the palettes from MAC and Morphe, I have heard some great things about Colour Pop. I'm in Canada so some places that I'd like to look usually come with exchange rates and customs fees... I'm wondering, is it worth it? Or should I start with something else?

Lmk! Thanks, everyone!

Re: Colour Pop in Canada?

Im in Canada as well and i ordered from ColourPop and it took a while to receive it in the mail, like almost 3 weeks.

I didnt order eyeshadows so i cant say anything there, but they are supposedly good. 

For the prices, it looks fine while on theyre website shopping, but in general we do end up paying more. 

If you are very curious about CP, before paying, go to Google and look for how much it would cost you with a money converter and then decide if you want to pay that amount.

Note: I do not suggest serums neither sprays. There's that. But theyre super shock shadows are great, as well as theyre lux glosses.

Re: Colour Pop in Canada?

That's helpful, thank you!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing