Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Color match

Im a very light tan (maybe to be more specific I'm a medium 30 with sephoras foundation) and I have a hard time with figuring out what compliments my face with the right colors. So if anyone could just suggest tones the suits my skin color that would be great!!

Re: Color match

I tried to check what colour you have. If you have olive-complexion skin than it's really easy to find anything that will suit your skintone. I have a similar skintone and I think it boils down to preference. 

I enjoy peachy blushes (over pink ones) and lipstick-wise I like cooler toned lipsticks (blue based). Also for the eyes if you are into neutrals, you can go with pretty much any palette but I enjoy having a Naked Basics and MAC's Warm Neutral palette. I also love to use Too Faced's Chocolate Bar Palette. I have brown eyes. Maybe play off your eye colour. I have brown eyes and I really love green and purple eyeshadows.

Hope that helps a bit. Also I emphasize one feature (eyes or lips) and do the rest of my makeup accordingly. Bold lips always look awesome with a neutral eye and vice-versa. 😃

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing