Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows

Brow wiz or pomade for brows?

I don’t have much experience with brow makeup, but I’d like to try it out. How does Anastasia’s brow wiz and the pomade differ when applied? And which is easier to use?

Re: Brow wiz or pomade for brows?

I gotta go with pomade. It's a lot more fickle to deal with, but it lasts way longer. Not only will it stay on even if you go swimming, but one pot will easily last you a year. It's super potent.

@ValerieVogel Brow wiz and dip brow are different products in the sense of how you use them. Brow wiz is more natural looking and easier to use in my opinion.  Dip brow you have to use a brush and if your not careful you can overdo it or end up with dramatic brows. 

@ValerieVogel I love the brow wiz. It is so easy to use.

Brow wiz or pomade for brows?

@ValerieVogel my opinion, I've tried many brow products and I'm currently in love with the abh brow wiz and clear gel. it is so easy to use and wipe off if you make a mistake

@ValerieVogel The biggest difference between the two will be method of application and intensity of the look. Brow Wiz is a pencil type application and the Dipbrow is more of a gel/cream you’d apply with a brush. Pencils are good for defining the outline of your brow, while gels are good for filling in or making brows bolder. Sometimes people will use pencils to mimic the look of hair. 

How thick are your brows naturally and what look are you trying to achieve?

RE: Re: Brow wiz or pomade for brows?

My brows don’t need much filling in, so I think I’m looking to just make them more defined/precise and in place but still natural looking. I also was looking at tinted brow gel as an option

Re: RE: Re: Brow wiz or pomade for brows?

@ValerieVogel  Your brows actually look a lot like mine and don’t need a ton of extra work, just some taming. A tinted or even clear gel would help set them. I generally use a pencil for everyday and brush it through and I’ll use a potted gel for a more dramatic look, but I’m not really filling them in at all. Just making them a bit more defined and bold. With brows like yours you have the freedom to use whatever product you like really, it just comes down to preference!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing