Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Bioderma

Has anyone tried Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire to remove eye makeup? I know it is harder to get in the US but ive heard great things about it

I'm currently using the Clinique take the day off which i love BUT I use it daily so i go through it in about 2.5mons and they don't sell a size larger than a 4oz. 

And what about the Shisedio The Makeup Facial Cotton, worth the extra $?

Re: Bioderma

I've also been considering the bioderma... I currently use Sonia Kashuk.

I have bioderma! I like it to remove eye makeup. My only gripe is that it doesn't work too well on waterproof mascara, which means you will have to work with it. I like how it doesn't leave my eye area dry and flaky though.

i'm ok with that since i don't wear waterproof. i just want it for my eyes. which do you use? and where did you purchase yours?

I have the bioderma crealine solution micellaire . I purchased mine off of ebay from the seller zandk-natural. I hope that helps! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I use Bioderma! I love it- super gentle on the eyes. I order it off ebay or Amazon (where ever I can find a cheaper deal). It is definitely worth it in my opinion.  I get the 2 pack of 500 ml (which is almost 17 oz) and it lasts for forever.

I also use the Shisedo Facial Cotton. It is super soft. But I feel like sometimes it disintegrates a bit when I use it.  I got it in April during the 15% off sale. I don't know if I will repurchase it. I like the exfoliating pads that I get from Target much better. Plus it is a lot cheaper!  

I'm a big fan of Bioderma Crealine H2O, I use it everyday all over my face, super clean and gentle, love it. But it doesn't work well on my waterproof eye makeup, so I have to use other eye makeup remover.

I feel like it's magic. Removes everything for me!

I have never used Bioderma (but am dying to try it!) but I did recently get the Shiseido facial cotton and I really love it so far. I feel like I don't have to use as much product with it, so, as long as that continues I would say it is worth it to spend a little extra because you end up saving product, which is likely a whole lot more expensive. And, it is SUPER soft. That being said, prior to using the facial cotton, I used the exfoliating pads from Target that Missie mentioned, and I really liked those too (no where near as soft though). I also can generally use one facial cotton for two products (like, if I use one side to take off my eye makeup I can use the other side for toner) so that makes them last a little longer too. I haven't noticed the facial cotton disintegrating at all but I have only been using it a few weeks.

Just received an email from Beautylish that they'll be debuting Bioderma H2O to the USA very soon! I'm VERY excited about this. Smiley Happy

Hooray! This is something that I have wanted to try for a long time. 

An email? I haven't received an email, but they did post a teaser on their IG page.

It was just text, and it reads: 

"Thanks for your interest in the Beautylish Pharmacy.

Next month, we’ll be launching our online pop-up shop inspired by France’s famous pharmacies and designed to celebrate the U.S. debut of Bioderma Sensibio H2O.

Stay tuned for early access details and a special offer to add the cult-favorite to your kit. We couldn’t be more excited for this special launch!

Cheers,

The Beautylish Team"

That's weird! I never get an email from the Beautylish team lol - I only get it from some guy I think his name is like Chris or something haha

Amazon has Bioderma for a good price. I usually stock up & buy the 2 pack. 

I received this email from Beautylish 2 hours ago. I've always wanted to try Bioderma, but didn't know about picking it up on eBay or Amazon.

I got this e-mail as well!

I'm not a fan on cleansing waters.. AT ALL!

I have to say though that when I'm in a pinch(traveling, gym, cleaning up falling shadows etc) I will use this.

It's good however, you need an equally good cotton in my opinion.

I used it with regular cotton and nothing. The cotton soaked the product and didn't remove much.

When I used this with my shiseido cottons it was wonderful!

I pour a bit on the cotton then place it on the eye leaving it on for a good 20-30 seconds.

Everything slides right off!

I have been using Bioderma for years and buying through Amazon. I have tried other make up removers and still feel that this one is the best. Highly recommend it!

Luckily, they sell Bioderma in Canada! I use this as my HG makeup remover. I have no problem with it removing my makeup! One that I find is similar is the L'Oreal cleansing water. It's pretty good compared to the Bioderma and is probably more readily available in the US. You could always have a Canadian do a custom purchase for you!

I guess I'm in the minority but I don't get the obsession with Bioderma.  Way back when I bought a 2 pack from Amazon and 1 whole bottle and about half of the other one have been sitting there collecting dust.  I don't find that it removes makeup any better than anything else.  Whenever I did use it I had to use multiple cotton balls soaked in the stuff to remove my eye makeup (and yes I did hold it on my eye for awhile before gently wiping away).  And incidentally my eye makeup usually consists of eyeshadow and maybe eyeliner.  I don't even wear mascara. 

Did you buy it from Amazon directly, or by a seller on Amazon? Sometimes I'm worried about ordering off Amazon because of tampered-with products, fraudulent items, etc. Granted, Amazon has a bulletproof guarantee and keeps the sellers on their toes (I know because a good friend of mine runs a shop on Amazon), but you'd have to report a concern before they'd know.

It could really just be that Bioderma isn't great for everyone, though.

I usually only buy products with prime, so it's fulfilled by Amazon. Mine came with seal, so I wasn't worried about it. 

It was from a seller not directly from Amazon but both bottles were sealed individually and also the whole set of 2 was sealed together in plastic.  I wouldn't worry about it.

It definitely is not for everyone.  To be fair, I don't even like cleansing waters.  I always feel like there's still residue on my skin.  Maybe it's because I wear sunblock every day under my makeup so I need the product to break all of it up.

guzelkiz I've had the same experience with Koh Gen Do. I feel like I need to use a ton of cotton balls to make a dent in removing my makeup. I don't use waterproof anything and usually am not wearing long-wear foundation. It feels like a big waste of money to me. I've even tried pairing it with fancy Shiseido Cottons. I'm always left with makeup residue. And forget about mascara. That said, I think the KGD Wipes work really well, but the price is too much for something disposable. I don't have sensitive skin so don't need micellar water. The idea was nice though. I'd like to try Bioderma once to see if perhaps that's the HG that everyone claims.

Conversation Stats