Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best waterproof mascara??

Hey guys, i have a question, I'm looking for eyelash mascara, i had lazik surgery a couple of years ago and my eyes got super sensitive ever since, and its been hard for me to find a mascara that won't make my eyes red, so i wanna know what waterproof mascara you recommend for super sensitive eyes, and im looking for waterproof because my lashes are so flat that when i curl them and use regular mascara the lashes go back to stay flat and with waterproof don't, please let me know, i will appreciate the info.

RE: Best waterproof mascara??

Lancôme

RE: Best waterproof mascara??

the Clinique high impact waterproof mascara is very good. it really separates your lashes and I’ve cried with this mascara on and it was still perfect

Re: Best waterproof mascara??

L'oreal Lash Paradise waterproof is one of the best out there imo. It gives volume and is extremely waterproof. There's also a Max Factor Masterpiece mascara but it doesn't give you any volume and not sold in Canada. There's also a Covergirl one, it's pink with a chubby tube, don't know it's name though. I haven't tried too many waterproof high end mascaras. The ones I tried were the ones that claim they hold the curl (benefit, blinc, marc jacobs, dior, lancome, tarte, UD, guerlain and a few more that I can't remember) did NOT hold the curl, so I stopped buying expensive mascaras.

Re: Best waterproof mascara??

Hi @dvland2009,

I suggest checking out Clinique's Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula. It is safe for sensitive eyes and smear and smudge proof.

I also suggest Blinc's Blinc Mascara. It is a water-resistant mascara and provides volume and length. It has also been clinically tested to be non-irritating as well.

I hope this helps!

Best Wishes,

Janean

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing