Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best shadows for blue eyes?

Hey, I just joined! If anyone can recommend good colors/palettes for blue eyes, I'd love it! Some people have said purple shades are good, but they make me look like I've been punched in the face. I tend to stick with browns/coppers, but haven't found a brand yet that makes a shadow with staying power.  And just haven't found that perfect shade. 

If you found something you love, please share! 

RE: Best shadows for blue eyes?

Hi Christmas850! I feel like you want something that is going to make your eyes pop! Have you ever considered Charlotte Tilbury? When you get a chance, check out Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collection! Sometimes you just need a few colors! Her palettes are so chic and beautiful! Would recommend you try the Pillow Talk Palette as well as the Limited Edition Exclusive Pilliw Talk Palette of Pops-This one is full of beautiful texture to make your blue eye sparkle!

Re: RE: Best shadows for blue eyes?

@ElizaPRO wrote:
Hi Christmas850! I feel like you want something that is going to make your eyes pop! Have you ever considered Charlotte Tilbury? When you get a chance, check out Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collection! Sometimes you just need a few colors! Her palettes are so chic and beautiful! Would recommend you try the Pillow Talk Palette as well as the Limited Edition Exclusive Pilliw Talk Palette of Pops-This one is full of beautiful texture to make your blue eye sparkle!

Thank you so much! I see their incredible lipsticks everywhere (I want to take a bite out of them!) and it never occurred to me that their shadows might be hot, too!  I'm looking at the Luxury Pillow Talk palette now. These rich pinks, browns, and smimmery mulberry would look amazing. It's so pricey, though! Might have to be an early birthday gift to myself... ❤️

I have blue eyes, and find yellow really makes my eyes pop or orange 💞

I also have blue eyes ! I love some of the colour stories featured in the ABH palettes! The best colours to compliment the blue are shades and tones orange, which also pair nice with different neutrals (speaking in colour theory). You could try some ABH like soft glam or the norvina pro palettes ! Super pigmented and they blend easy 🙂 hope that might help a bit

Re: Best shadows for blue eyes?

@Christmas850 nudes and shades of burgundy/berry/ purples/ browns/yellows/ orange URBAN DECAY - Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

Re: Best shadows for blue eyes?

@lmaster wrote:

@Christmas850 nudes and shades of burgundy/berry/ purples/ browns/yellows/ orange URBAN DECAY - Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

THANK YOU!!! I'm looking at the palettes now. These look incredible! I can't decide... I may have to grab both! the Naked Reloaded can range from Day to Night, but I could definitely wear out the Naked Honey Palette for my everyday wear and for work. Ughhhh I love them!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing