cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best place to buy discontinued makeup

Sorry if this has been asked before (I'm sure it has). 😞

I know this is a boring shade, but Urban Decay's Walk of Shame (also known as WOS, ha), is one of my favorites in the Naked Basics palette. It is great as a highlight, for blending, etc.

In my research for another UD shade this evening, I noticed that it used to be sold as a single! I can't find it on Sephora or UD's website.

Do any of you have recommendations on where I could check, like a discontinued makeup retailer, to see if I could somehow still get it?

Re: Best place to buy discontinued makeup

I too am a UD Walk of Shame devotee. It was never sold as a single, by itself. But it was included as the provided shade in UDs first edition of the "build your own Palette" 6 pan case. So if you are going to look for it online, that is the product you will have to look for to get the full sized WOS shadow.

6pan.jpg

Here is the link to a thread where one of the mods suggests some dupes for Walk of Shame:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Eyes/Urban-Decay-Naked-Basics-Dupe/td-p/513017

Oh good to know! And I will be studying that thread... thank you!!

Lol, just realized it is a thread I started and apparently lost track of some time ago... sad, haha.

I know Clinique has a phone number for discontinued makeup and ships to you. Try contacting UD they may have a similar program.

Oooooo 

Good to know!

allcosmeticswholesale is legit, just read what you are buying some things are unboxed or broken it will say in the item description. 

Thank you!!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • 6pan.jpg
testing