Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best palettes for brown eyes

I’m looking for a strong pigmented, long lasting eye palettes to best compliment brown eyes. Also if their is a light highlighter colour on the palette that’s a bonus! 

ive used urban decay naked Smokey and naked 2. Looking for something new and comparable. 

Re: Best palettes for brown eyes

Thank you! 

Hi @marec88!

It mostly depends on what colors you personally like.

Colors that help compliment or make brown eyes pop are purple, blue, teal, and silver.  You can never go wrong with a brown/bronze/gold palette tho.

These are some good palettes for brown eyes:

I love purples, browns and greys! Those are nice palettes! Thanks for the recommendation... which one is best for high pigment and long lasting? I know a primer is recommended in general for eye shadow. 

@marec88 

I'd have to say that Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette and Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection are my favorite out of those 4.  They're great and have nice pigments.

My all time favorite palette tho is HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette.  It's super pigmented and the glitters are amazing!

I just switched to Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer so I'm testing it out right now.  I like to dust a little bit of translucent powder on top before using eyeshadow.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing