Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best mascara for straight stubborn eyelashes

What is the best mascara for straight stubborn eyelashes. It’s really hard to make them stay up with just a regular drugstore mascara

Re: Best mascara for straight stubborn eyelashes

I have straight, thin Asian lashes so I feel that pain on a whole other level.  I usually just use the Sephora luxe lashes with the HOL lash glue and use mascara to blend my real lashes to the falsies.

I use the Shu Uemura lash curler which works great.  I also use a smaller half inch sized lash curler so I can curl in sections instead of all at once, that way I can focus on each section.  I got mine in Japan but I think Morphe sells them too.

I saw a girl in a video somewhere that was doing an interesting lash trick.  She curled her lashes, used a clean mascara wand to apply some vaseline to her lashes, then applied mascara to only the tip of her lashes.  I haven't tried it yet but I definitely will!

The mascaras that work best for me are the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Blackand the CLINIQUE Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula Black Onyx.

Re: Best mascara for straight stubborn eyelashes

Hi @Ally024,

I recommend using an eyelash curler before applying mascara and then going in with a good curling mascara. I recommend the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing