Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Best mascara for length?

So I am needing a mascara that will give me more length. Ya’ll shout me out with some good mascaras!

Re: Best mascara for length?

Hi @hannahcharms,

I tend to switch my mascaras up but the one I am loving right now is the Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL I have found this is an all in one mascara. It volumizes, curls and lengthens my lashes. I also love how dark the pigment is. I hope this helps!

Best,

Rebecca

@SportyGirly125 ,

She’s asking regarding length not volume, there was another similar post asking about both?

❤️‘S, SuzieQ. 

@SuzieQJ I understand the question she was asking. Those 2 products give me length and volume. I have short lashes and notice a difference when I use them. 

Haha, Hi @SportyGirly125 , my friend!

How are you doing?

I had looked at the other similar post, as well as replied to it also, I didn’t realize that those volume ones gave you length?  Do you use a good Mascara Primer?  Have You noticed how volumizing and lengthening they are?  What one do you like?

It is freezing where I am right now -40!  The LANEIGE Lip Mask that you recommended is wonderful by the way, now I know why you and many others were recommending it so often, I recommend it now too!  Thanks for that very good recommendation & I hope you are well!

❤️‘S, SuzieQ. 

@SuzieQJ  I only use a mascara primer sometimes (LANCôME - CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base)  Out of the two I recommended I love the YSL one more.  Glad that the Laneige lip mask is working out for you.

Hi @hannahcharms , @samkeaysxo , @sister13 , @ather , @Krystal68163 , 

Hi All, the very best for length and volume would be CILS Lancome Mascara Primer, followed by either Lancome Defencils, or even another Lancome Mascara, the Primer makes them curl and stay up, giving way more length.  Look around, you should be able to get a Lancome Mascara with a primer for free, or if you choose, a Lancome sampler, just make sure to use the primer!  I’d Love to hear how it goes!

❤️‘S, SuzieQ. 

RE: Best mascara for length?

Définicils by Lancôme, Tarteist Lash Paint by Tarte, and La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain are my favourites for length!

I love Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Intense Pitch Black – 0.30 oz/ 8.5 g

Very lengthening and volumizing, and stays on until you take it off with no flaking or smudging! @hannahcharms  Good luck!👍 👍

Is it easy to remove with makeup remover or is it impossible like the Better Than Sex mascara?

@hannahcharms I’ve been really loving Urban Decay Perversion Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.4 oz/ 12 mL

it gives such an awesome length and it’s so black. It also doesn’t flake and it lasts all day. 

RE: Best mascara for length?

I like the Tarte Gifted Mascara for length. I find it makes your lashes Long and Wispy!

Hi Hannahcharms,

I highly recommend the Smashbox Super Fan Mascara! I also noticed that mascaras that have smaller bristles really help with lengthening the lashes.

https://www.sephora.com/product/super-fan-mascara-P429021?skuId=2056463&keyword=superfan%20mascara

❤️ Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing