Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best eyeshadows for hazel/green eyes?

Hi! Iโ€™m looking for the most complimentary eye shadows for hazel-green eye? Iโ€™m fair skinned, have Rosacea, dark brown hair. Thanks in advance. โค๏ธ

Re: Best eyeshadows for hazel/green eyes?

Hi!

im fair skinned, blonde and am on the similar quest. EVERYONE suggests purple, and theyโ€™re not wrong, because technically in chromatically, it is the color that highlights green and complements the color. However, I find it challenging to wear purple eyeshadow and not feel goofy or like Iโ€™m putting on costume make up. Lately Iโ€™ve been going for more of champagnes pinks, sunset, type colors and experimenting with blending brown with a kind of purple or magenta if that makes sense. Iโ€™ll write back with the names of the pallets Iโ€™ve been using, but itโ€™s challenging for sure! 

I'd say try swatching eyeshadows in store, try out different purples, pinks, yellows and golds. If they match your skin tone, they will enhance your eyes for sure ๐Ÿคฉ @hearts2 

Hi there , I recommend purple . That tends to bring out green eyes fairly well; so does gold, and glittered colors. 

i totally agree, purple is perfect for green eyes. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing