Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best eyeshadow palettes?

I’m trying to find the best eyeshadow palette for my eye color. I have grey eyes that sometimes look blue or green. I’ve found so many palettes that I love but I’m trying not to spend $500+. I also have sensitive skin.

RE: Best eyeshadow palettes?

Either of the Tarlette palettes - I’m obsessed with Tarte eyeshadows. It seems as if all their palettes have a great formula. I used to like Too Faced but their palettes can be a hit or miss. Sweet Peach and the Chocolate palettes are good but, with the Tartlette & Tartlette in Bloom you have the option of cool or warm tones. They are pretty good staple palettes to have.

Re: Best eyeshadow palettes?

I know there are amazing palettes out there, but check out juvia's place. Their palettes are to die for trust me. I use it them a lot to the point where I don't want to use other palettes lol haha BUT it depends on what colors you like : )

@genelle89 Warm tones are amazing for your eye color. The new ABH Soft Glam Palette would be great for you. If you want a more affordable option, Morphe 35O would also be great.

$42$42

$23$23

RE: Re: Best eyeshadow palettes?

Thanks I’ve never heard of Morphe before. I personally think I like the ABH colors more. Not sure if you know this, but is Morphe a very well quality brand? Don’t know if you’ve ever heard of BH cosmetics but I purchased an eyeshadow palette from them and had a severe allergic reaction. So now I’ve been sticking to well known products that I can usually sample in store first.

@genelle89 Morphe is quite popular. It’s been available online only, but as of late, there have been more stand-alone stores that have been surfacing in Southern CA. The one that opened 5 minutes from me has had a line out the door to enter for the past month. Definitely worth a shot and the quality is awesome.

The pretty vulgar eyeshadow palette is really affordable and cruelty free! I have grey/blue eyes as well so I typically lean towards the Nightingale eyeshadow palette! 

Thanks I’ve never heard of that brand but Wow they are very pretty

RE: Best eyeshadow palettes?

Also I’ve found some palettes on the Nyx website that I absolutely love. I just can’t decide which suits me better. There from the in your element collection. The first is called Water And the other is called Wind

Re: RE: Best eyeshadow palettes?

@genelle89

I have that Water palette and the formula is phenomenal! I actually went to Ulta looking for more from the series a few months back, but they didn't have any others left. Never thought to check NYX's site since it was supposed to be a limited edition set...I just figured they were all gone lol. 

Either one would be lovely with your eyes; the purples for contrast or the blues/greens for enhancement. 👍

RE: Re: RE: Best eyeshadow palettes?

Thanks for the info 👍 I found them at my local ulta also in the clearance section but they are still $29.99. Online on Nyx’s site they are on sale.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • $42
  • $23
testing