Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Best eyeliner for water line?

Looking for a liner to be able to smudge in the water line but doesn’t run into the tear ducts and corners of your eyes 10 min later. Thanks!

RE: Best eyeliner for water line?

Urban decay 24/7 glide on and Smashbox gel eyeliner.

Re: Best eyeliner for water line?

@hro123  BOBBI BROWN - Long-Wear Eye Pencil

Is my go to for tight lining as well as for water line.

@hro123

• Marc Jacobs gel pencil
  • Smashbox gel liner
  • Bobbi Brown long wear gel liner

@hro123 I highly recommend the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner.'I have found it glides on so easily and is highly pigmented. Once applied I have found that it does not move at all. I hope this helps!

Best,

Rebecca

@hro123  It's a bit of a price splurge, but I love the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyelinerfor the waterline.

@hro123 

Not an eyeliner recommendation but rather a makeup trick I use on occasion. Try using eyeshadow on a liner brush to line your waterline instead. It won't run and *hopefully* won't travel to the tear ducts ( I've personally never had this issue). I used to use shadow as liner a lot as I found it stayed put longer than actual liner and looked nearly perfect after 12+ hours of it being on my face.

@gonerogue I recently tried shadow on my waterline, but it felt a bit "sandy."  Any tips on how not to get that feeling?  🙂

@greeneyedgirl107  Hmm.. I know the feeling but I'm not sure if I ever found a way to not get that grainy feeling in my eyes when I first apply the shadow. I do know it only lasted a quick minute and went away but I can see how that's uncomfortable for anyone.

@gonerogue Maybe I should be a little more patient.  Thanks!  🙂

RE: Best eyeliner for water line?

Try the Sephora collection retractable eyeliner! Its the only eyeliner I use and it comes in a bunch of different colors! And it works fantastic!

@hro123 If you can find the brand Ardency Inn. They made the best liner

@hro123 I adore this one by Sephora for the waterline: https://www.sephora.com/product/waterproof-contour-eye-pencil-P377784

I have that one. Still runs 

Actually, there is a khol eyeliner from Milani (drug store brand) that works better than the more expensive waterproof waterlines I tried. Didn’t like anything else from their line but found that recommended online, tried it, liked it. It’s like $10 cad.

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing