cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best eye shadow colors for Bahamas vacation

Hello everyone,

Can any of you recommend nice eye shadow colors for Bahamas vacation? I barely ever wear make up. I love everything that shimmer and glows. I love the natural, glow (gold) look. When I wear make up I usually wear Laura Mercier tinted moisturized and Becca highlighter, I also have green eyes. Thanks in advance. 

Re: Best eye shadow colors for Bahamas vacation

@Mommy412 Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette 

Re: Best eye shadow colors for Bahamas vacation

@Mommy412 So excited that you get to have a fun Bahamas vacation!  I personally tend to wear less makeup when I'm on vacation, but I totally see the draw of having a nice easy look that holds well in the heat.  For me, a beachy vacation gives easy lightweight vibes.  A good SPF, some mascara, and bronzer.  I'd say stick with a one and done shadow for vacation, for green eyes, mauves and purples always look great.  I've recently fallen in love with the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Liquid Eyeshadow Nearly Berry or Mauve, they blend super easily and wear well.  Maybe top it with a touch of sheer shimmer from your highlighter.  I also find any bronzer makes a great easy shadow look for all skin tones and eye colours, plus it does double duty and lightens your beauty bag!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing