Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Best concealer for dark undereye circles

Hi!

So I have genetically dark under eye circles that are literally impossible. I have tried EVERYTHING and have had some luck, but I'm looking for a great concealer that they sell at Sephora (because I want points). I currently use the makeup forever under eye color corrector (which I love), and the Tarte Shape Tape (which they only sell at Ulta). I have also used MAC pro longwear and liked it better than Shape Tape, but the obvious issue is that they don't sell it at Sephora. I'm looking for a full coverage, but light, concealer that works well for under eyes. I set so creasing isn't an issue with lighter formulas, but I definitely have more issues when it comes to heavy formulas like Benefit's Erase Paste.

If anyone else has similar problems and has had success please let me know! Genetic dark circles are literally such a pain.

RE: Best concealer for dark undereye circles

Hi, I have dark circles too, but I'm always worried about creasing and dryness. I have recently tried the IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye and think it's pretty good. My favorite is the NARS creamy concealer but I don't think the coverage is as good as the others you mentioned.

Re: RE: Best concealer for dark undereye circles

I have the IT cosmetics concealer & it does not conceal properly. I use it everyday but you do need a color corrector like this one here by Bobby Brown 🙂 Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector Porcelain Bisque

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing