cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best cat eye eyeliner help!

Hi everyone!!!

I'm looking for some recommendations for a great cat eye eyeliner... I have hooded eyes and it's a little tough for me to do but I'm determined! Anyone with hooded eyelids have any tips and product recommendations, and tutorials as well? There are so many out there I'd rather get advice from someone here! Thank you guys in advance 💙💜💙

Or - if someone has a better way to enhance hooded eyelids please share your secrets! I've tried a few without any luck and ended up just wearing non fancy plain black eyeliner. Also, I have super blue/green eyes and blonde hair if that makes a difference. I have so many eyeshadows and pallets ive purchased to play around with and I never know what the best to wear is!!! Thanks again!

Kate

Re: Best cat eye eyeliner help!

@Kate986 @I like Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Perfect Strokes Matte Liquid Liner Black the way it’s shaped helps me control the liner better on my eyes. Another fun way to bring color to your eyes is wearing a colored eyeliner on the bottom of your lash line. 

You have a lot of great advice! Thank you for this! I picked it up today, it looks promising and the employee said she's had some people rave about this as well!!!! Thank you again 😊 

@Kate986 @Welcome. Hope you love it. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing