From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Best Natasha Denona Palette? No preference with undertones, no monetary limit.

Spoiler
I am finally letting Pat McGrath take a break and have started to look for a few Natasha Denona palettes. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews for each, and would love to know your favorites and why they're favorites so I can see what works for different people, what you use with it, etc. I have no preference as I am a neutral undertone and wear both cools and warms equally. Thank you so much for the help (in advance)!

Re: Best Natasha Denona Palette? No preference with undertones, no monetary limit.

I own every single Natasha Denona palette, @nakedlaughing. She’s my favorite and I collect them all, including face. Out of all of them, my favorites are the new Biba and Tropic. They are what I reach for most. I love the light, peachy shades in Tropic and the neutral shades in Biba. Together, you can achieve an endless amount of looks. If I had to bring in a third, it would be Sunset. I looooove warm tones and Sunset is the epitome of that! 

If you’re ever curious about her face palettes, the new In Bloom is AMAZING as well as her Diamond & Glow in Citrus. They’re so unique and are perfect for spring and summer. 

Re: Best Natasha Denona Palette? No preference with undertones, no monetary limit.

@nakedlaughing  Same on the Camel and Gold, I personally wasn't sold on the sunset because the colors were just too much red and yellow, which I did not see myself actually using IMO.

I got the 5-pan number 3 (it's still on beautylish but sold out here) because I loved the selection of greys and blues and the chroma color is GORGEOUS and really unlike anything else I've seen in that palette. I generally wear the blues as a standalone with a brown in the crease to give it dimension and the greys are nice for cooler toned looks. I also have either the 11 or 12- it's purples and golds, and the mini lila. I like the purples I have from those palettes, but I generally have to sheer them out or blend them with another color to make them more everyday wearable, and the golds are great but if you're not a crazy collector (or even if you are) you probably already have something similar.

My absolute favorite overall is the Safari. I love mattes and the colors in that palette are super blendable and you can either sheer them out/ use a light hand for a nice day look in a fantastic range of colors or you can build up for something bold and colorful. The shade range is very unique and dynamic and I love it. The drawbacks to this palette (depending on your relationship with makeup/how you want to use it) are that I do find the brighter/darker colors fade a little throughout the day- not sure if there's a way to prevent that, and there is obviously no range in texture so if you wanted a more sparkle/glam look you would need a complimentary palette. Obviously those things don't bother me as it's still my most used and I generally tend toward more muted everyday looks, but something to consider for sure

@nakedlaughing I’m basically a broken record and would repeat what @SportyGirly125 said. Camel and Mini Nude are great for everyday looks. When it comes to the large palettes, for that price I want to get use out of every single shade. I chose the Gold palette because I knew I’d get regular use out of it, and thankfully I wasn’t wrong!

The Biba palette is also calling my name because it’s so wearable, but I’d start with one of the other palettes so you can experience more of her special shade formulations.

@nakedlaughing I love the mini nude and camel for an everyday natural look, the Gold palette is great and has that extra teal/blue for the pop of color and the sunset palette is great for a warm tone palette. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing