Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Best Mascara

What is the best mascara that won't  end up under my eyes?

Tags:

Re: Best Mascara

@maxfield I am still loving NYX Doll Eye (Volume).  But I've been wanting to mix it up with Lancome Definicils because I hear so much about it.  I think DiorShow is over-hyped...upload_7160707114696586606.jpg

I loved the Milk Ubame Mascara. It doesn't clump and just lengthens your lashes naturally.

If you're on a budget, I would recommend Cover Girl Full Bloom Lash. I get it from Amazon for about $6 and it's the best waterproof mascara I have found for volume and length.

If you're not on a budget, Tarte Tartiest mascara and Chanel Inimitable mascara are my two go-to's for volume and length that won't give me raccoon eyes 🙂

@maxfield  I LOVE the Benefit Rollerlash! It does a great job at spreading and lifting my lashes. I usually set my face with the UD All-Nighter two minutes after I apply mascara since my mascara is always dry by then. I have never had it smear on me throughout the day.

Thank you...great idea re the UD all-nighter

My favorite hands down is the Blinc Amplified mascara. It's not a very dramatic mascara though, but it is the only mascara that has never ended up under my eyes. It's a tubing mascara, so it's very easy to clean off. The only con is that if you rub your eyes, you risk it flaking off. It's never flaked off on me otherwise though.

Serge Lutens. Pricey - but it will stay put no matter what you do and the comb defines each lash and curls them. I keep trying other mascaras, but this is the one I always go back to. 

Love Serge Lutens, I've never tried their mascara though. Thanks so much

I am currently trying MF Excessive Lash and it doesn't smudge! I was wearing it while there was hot water around and I was active. No darkness under my eyes! I'm quite enjoying it.

I was going to recommend Bare Minerals Waterproof lash topcoat, but it appears it has either been discontinued or Sephora doesn't carry it anymore.  Anastasia also made one that I don't see on the website either.  This was a wonderful product, it gave enough waterproof-ness to keep from smudging and held up even with some tears.  Now I'm on the search for a similar product!

Thank you, I'll search for one as well.

Have you ever tried DiorShow Blackout? That's my fav! It really does stay put. 🙂

Thank you!

@maxfield Seconding @veronika23's suggestion. It's pricy, but it's the only mascara that doesn't go everywhere on my watery eyes! 

You are welcome 🙂

Ok, I think I'll try Dior show blackout  thanks so much!

Thank you!  I'll try that, I generally like Lancôme anyway.

One of my personal favorite mascaras is the Lancôme defeniciles mascara. It is a little bit more natural but you can "layer" it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • upload_7160707114696586606.jpg
testing